48 hr return period **(not applicable to consumables)
All our products are checked before dispatch and packed with extra care. Please inspect the package upon receiving it and contact us via phone: 0477 054 941 or email: email@example.com within forty-eight (48) hours upon receiving your package if an item is damaged or has been incorrectly shipped by us. If no attempt has been made to contact us within 48 hours your order will be considered as closed without issues.
General returns & refunds
If you receive an item that is defective, does not match the sample or our description, or it is not fit for its intended purpose, we will offer you a refund or exchange, subject to the following:
- It is within 30 days of the purchase date listed on the receipt.
- You advise us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and picture of the faulty item so that we can email you a returns form to complete.
- The item is returned to us unused, unmarked and in its original packaging intact with the purchase receipt.
- All costs associated in the return of the item to us is at your expense. We recommend registered post and insuring the return delivery as we are not responsible for returns that we do not receive. If it was an international order this includes any customs charges.
- If we receive an item back that is damaged, has been used, shows signs of wear, not in original packaging, or packaging is damaged, we reserve the right not to replace or refund the item. We will notify you in this event, otherwise replacements will be returned to you at no additional charge.
- Once we have checked the item, refunds will be issued in the same manner that you paid for your order. Please allow up to 3-5 business days to receive your refund.
**All cartridges, atomizers, e-liquids, coils, RBA, disposable items and clearance items are final sale and are not covered by our return policy and warranty.
- Please choose carefully. We cannot cancel or refund an order once it has been placed and we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
- Unfortunately products cannot be returned due to damage caused by misuse or negligence.
** Exceptions from our Return / Exchange Policy apply:
Tanks and Coils:
These items are considered consumables (designed to be used and thrown away after a certain amount of uses). We do not offer any warranty. A DOA (dead on arrival) policy of 48 hours upon receipt applies.
Due to health reasons, we do not re-sell e-liquids once they have left our premises. We have a strict no return policy on e-Liquids.
Electronic Cigarettes & Other items:
Warranty period is listed on the Product page. In the event of a warranty issue, you are responsible for the cost of returning the product to the manufacturer. We do not represent the manufacturers and are not their warranty agents. We do not have the facilities to test faulty items and the manufacturer will assess whether the warranty issue is valid (not caused by fault of the customer). Once investigated an outcome can then be reached. Please be advised the time frame for repairs or replacements can take several weeks.
Warranty periods for your purchased products can be found on their respective product pages. Products that are faulty and require repairs must be posted back to the manufacturer. Vapeape.com.au does not perform repairs on faulty/damaged products.
- The warranty period starts once the product has been posted to the purchaser.
- Warranty does not cover misuse, deliberate/accidental damage or damages caused by wear and tear.
- Warranty does not cover merchandise failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorised repairs.
- Warranty does not cover merchandise failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping.
- Warranty does not cover merchandise failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended usage conditions.
- Warranty does not cover merchandise failure or damage caused by improper use of water or other liquids.
By placing an order with Vapeape.com.au you agree to the above Warranty and Return Policy conditions.